Agile GIS enterprise-level web mapping allows users to integrate and re-use data in a wide variety of formats, making it easier to share and publish geographic information.
It’s a user-friendly interface which promotes self-service and guides non-expert users through geospatial datasets, allowing you to process advanced GI tasks without relying on specialist support.
Our GIS software lets you define a context for each user, giving them access to the tools and data sets defined by their role and permissions.
Agile GIS features and benefits
- Responsive, multi-device applications and tools
- User-friendly interface
- Publish and expose data via Web Services WFS, WMS and WMTS
- Import spatial data from a wide range of formats: GML, GeoJSON, TAB, SHP, KML, DXF,GPX etc.
- Import data from spatial databases such as PostGIS, SQL Server, Oracle Spatial etc.
- Download and create new files in different spatial formats. It allows conversion of formats
- Full editable capabilities (create new features, update and delete)
- View, search, measure, print and Google Street view capabilities
- Built-in address geocoding service and possibility to connect to 3rd party LLPG gazetteers
- PSMA and OSMA datasets (if licensed), Bing Maps, Google Maps, etc.
- Integrate with 3rd party applications via built-in API library
- Encourages channel shift
- Visualise location-based information
- Improved management of a large range of GI datasets
- Reduce data replication
- Re-use and integrate data across departments
- Get wider access to maps and data from other sources
Training and support for Agile GIS
Our expert Product Consultants and Trainers will help and guide you as you begin to use our GIS software solutions. We offer full training to ‘Super Users’ and ‘End Users’ remotely or on-site; we also provide easy-to-follow user guides for all our software.
We’re on hand for all of your day-to-day needs too; Agile Answers are your first line support and can be contacted via the Helpdesk on 0330 100 3675 Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. If you have an issue outside of normal working hours, you can log a query with our Web Help Desk which is available 24/7.
If you would like to find out more about how Agile GIS can support your department, simply download the brochure or speak to us today.