Our Building Control system offers full lifecycle and case management, whether used as a standalone module or fully integrated with our Development Control software.
The system aims to deliver efficiency and reduce overheads; it combines powerful back-office processing and intuitive workflow with online application submissions. It supports remote working, and options for deployment are as a shared service or hosted systems.
Our Building Control software speeds up the process of property location using intuitive GIS, makes managing plans and drawings easier with straightforward document scanning, annotation and measuring tools, and comes with flexible diary functions to help Officers manage their time.
Agile Building Control features and benefits
- Keeps up-to-date with changing legislation
- Adapts to new working styles, such as shared services
- Can be easily integrated with Agile Planning and Land Charges
- Combines time-saving functions with knowledge resources
- Facilitates information sharing and billing for substantive advice
- Management are kept informed via escalation and alerts
- Full functionality for remote working
- Flexible fee calculator easily changed to suit new charging schemes
- In-built Competent Persons database
- Initial notices, Dangerous structures, Unauthorised works
- Integrates with third party financial systems for automated invoicing/receipting
- Full application details, diary and workflow regardless of location
- Optional modules include: Street naming and numbering
Training and support for Agile Building Control
We offer full training and support for the Agile Building Control module, delivered to ‘Super Users’ and ‘End Users’ remotely or on-site by our experienced Product Consultants and Training Team.
We can also provide user guides for all our software, and the system has built-in help for End Users too.
As well as this, we’re always ready to take your questions and help with any queries about the system. Agile Answers are your first line of support and can be contacted Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm. Alternatively, you can visit the Web Help Desk to log an issue any time of the day or night.
Want to learn more about Agile Building Control? Just download the brochure or speak to the team today.