Our Public Protection software has been designed with input from Public Protection professionals and caters to the everchanging needs and requirements of Environmental Health, Local Authority Licensing, and Private Sector Housing departments.
Agile Public Protection is a cost-effective and intuitive, cloud-based solution with powerful diary functions for work scheduling, online reporting of complaints, easy-to-use statutory reports, and a full audit trail with data security. Our regulatory services software automates all the statutory administrative requirements in a way that reﬂects oﬃcers’ working patterns – making day-to-day activities more streamlined.
Agile Public Protection features and benefits
- Self-serve incident reporting
- Helps delivery of cohesive services in Land and Property
- Supports shared service working
- Share insight with other departments
- Full functionality for remote working – not cut down
- Reduce errors in online submissions
- Easy to use intuitive user interface
- Integrated GIS
- Online requests for service
- Full audit trail of all new records and changes
- Statutory reports as standard
Training and support for Agile Public Protection
We offer full training for ‘Super Users’ and ‘End Users’ of our Agile Public Protection software; our Product Consultants and expert Trainers can support you on-site or remotely.
Our support team, based in our Bristol offices, act as your first line of support for any day-to-day questions or queries regarding our product.
The Help Desk is open Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, but we also operate a Web Help Desk which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can log issues outside of regular office hours.
To learn more about our Public Protection software solutions and the available modules for Environmental Health, Local Authority Licensing, and Private Sector Housing, just download the brochure or give our friendly team a call on 0330 100 3675.