Our Environmental Health and Licensing software has been designed with input from Environmental Health professionals and automates all the statutory administrative requirements in a way that reﬂects oﬃcers’ working patterns.
Agile Regulatory Service is a cost-effective and intuitive, cloud-based solution with powerful diary functions for work scheduling, online reporting of complaints, easy-to-use statutory reports, and a full audit trail with data security.
Agile Regulatory Services features and benefits
- Self-serve incident reporting
- Helps delivery of cohesive services in Land and Property
- Supports shared service working
- Share insight with other departments
- Full functionality for remote working – not cut down
- Reduce errors in online submissions
- Easy to use intuitive user interface
- Integrated GIS
- Online requests for service
- Full audit trail of all new records and changes
- Statutory reports as standard
Training and support for Agile Regulatory Services
We offer full training for ‘Super Users’ and ‘End Users’ of Agile Regulatory Services; our Product Consultants and expert Trainers can support you on-site or remotely.
Our support team, based in our Bristol offices, act as your first line of support for any day-to-day questions or queries regarding our product.
The Help Desk is open Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, but we also operate a Web Help Desk which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can log issues outside of regular office hours.
To learn more about our Environmental Health software solutions and how they can benefit your team, just download the brochure or give our friendly team a call.